Input-Output HK (IOHK) – the development company and driving force behind Cardano (ADA) – provided updates on Cardano-based NFT loan platforms, multi-chain bridges between the blockchain and Ethereum, etc.
- According to Input-Output HK’s thread of tweets, the Cardano network is currently housing nearly a total of 900 projects, with the latest example of IagonOfficial, a cloud computing platform, announcing its migration to Cardano last week. Since then, 50% of its token supply has been bridged from Ethereum.
- IOHK also said that NuFi, a cross-chain bridge aiming to connect different layer-one networks, launched a wallet with an in-app Cardano DEX. Users now can swap their Cardano tokens for ERC-20 ones on the platform.
- Cardano-based NFT marketplaces are another high-growth area within the ecosystem. Lending Pond, a platform that allows the use of Cardano NFTs to get a loan, attracted more than $90,000 in volume during the first week of the mainnet launch. The NFT loan platform announced a partnership with Cardano-based DEX Sundaeswap – one of the major protocols facilitating token swapping within the network.
- IOHK shared the updates of Cardano Summit NFT, a collaboration between the blockchain and Terra Virtua, noting that more than 3,000 NFTs from 7 “commemorative” projects have been minted. Eligible users can now claim their NFT airdrops on Terra Virtua’s website.
- Charles Hoskinson and Terra Virtua’s CEO, Jawad Ashraf, held Twitter Spaces to discuss the collaboration between the two entities on Monday. Earlier, Hoskinson outlined the growth of the Cardano NFT space after the hip hop mogul Snoop Dogg announced the launch of his own digital collectible project on the blockchain.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to receive up to $7,000 on your deposits.
Credit: Source link