HeroesAndEmpires Partnership with MetaDOS, that will unlock significant growth potential for the H&E community.
Furthermore, the two companies’ products will be built on the foundation of a strong gamefi community. As HeroesAndEmpires announced their partnership with MetaDOS.
Despite their differences in game genres and gameplay, H&E and MetaDOS have one thing in common: they are both aimed at the international market and use the most advanced technological advantages to rise to the top.
Highlights of Partnership:
- Develop their own blockchain network and surrounding ecosystem collaboratively. They plan to onboard 20+ projects next year on their blockchain network.
- Collaborate on the development of a Web3 gaming platform.
- Work together to grow the esport and NFT game communities.
- Cross-promotion of two projects.
- Collaborate on product development.
Heroes and Empires Race
- Elves Race – They are playful, humanoid creatures and taller than the Goblin.
- Beast Race – Chimeric race of Sunda that are the mutated descendants from enlighted mortals that took the power of the spirit real of themselves known as the God
- Demon Race – Stated to be the collection of sentient weapons of Wye and the Shadow Order.
- Goblin Race
- God Race
- Human Race
- Naga Race
- Undead Race
The Next-Gen Metaverse Battle Royale game. Inspired by Apex Legend and In-Time movie. MetaDOS develop the game focused on E-sport battle royale mode with a time system (time is currency) along with high-quality graphics.
Website | Twitter
Heroes & Empires is a strategy game that combines the distinct elements of Idle RPG with auto-chess tactics, all while being linked to blockchain technology. By utilizing the Non-Fungible Token (NFT) feature to create characters and items, as well as Skill-2-Earn elements, players will be able to earn a consistent income while having fun with many gaming features.
Website | Twitter
Credit: Source link