This post was originally published on digitalx
We are are releasing the January Transparency Report.
This month it has been all heads down getting ready for our first Realm Runway event set to go live February 12th during NYC fashion week. Some of the most exciting happenings around this include the much awaited launch of the Global Models Syndicate, Open Source Avatar Elementals… and more!
We’ve also been stirring up activity and productive capacity throughout NYC, running a lot of events across the city at Marquee location partners, from the Williamsburg Hotel, to LUME Studios, to <9B9> and other venues across Manhattan and Brooklyn.
See below for more of the breakdown.
Here is some of the key updates from January;
- Over 4 more Designer Realms launched
- Launch of RRS DAO
- Runway marketplace subgraph, smart contracts & front end
- GMS front end homepage subgraph, front end + global login integration
- GMS Open Source Avatar Minting smart contracts, subgraph, front end
- Global Models Syndicate content curation, filter application & digital dressing
- DIGIFIZZY Magazine Issue 9
- LUME Studios DAO partnership & collaboration
- LUME Studios AMA session
- <9B9> Free photoshoot event
- The Williamsburg Hotel Fireside Chat Evening Sessions x 2
- Realm Runway event planning, content organisation etc.
- Staking contract
- Factorial Designer Realm custom front end architecture
- The DLTA smart contract and front end refactoring + optimisation
Support Us via our Sponsors
Credit: Source link