AstroVerse is a Metaverse project which is not only an income-generating gaming ecosystem but also a dramatic race in space exploration
AstroVerse has a virtual vision built on a blockchain-based game on the BSC platform. Players will have opportunities to participate in appealing races and collect models of spacecraft, NFT robots, and items. Players have full ownership of transferring, donating, or listing these NFTs on any NFT marketplace.
What is the project trying to achieve?
- Players log into the game, connect their wallet and go to the NFT marketplace to buy spacecraft. One player must own at least 1 spacecraft.
- The game has 2 modes: using the arrow button on the keyboard or automatic PvP turn-based gameplay, the OC competition will be played in lvsi according to the level of the spacecraft.
- 3 levels of the arena league: Normal – Hard – Devil and the chances of winning are divided equally for players.
- When winning or losing, players will be rewarded chest shards (28-224 pieces/game) and a certain amount of experience. Players who collect enough 1000 pieces of the chest will combine intol chest, open the chest to receive NFTs or items to level up.
- Collecting more spacecraft will increase your chances of opening a Good class.
Necessary condition: Players will be leveled up when they reach enough EXP from the Enemy. Each type of spacecraft will have a different EXP by level.
What is unique selling point?
- Total Supply: 50,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
Token use case
How to own the token?
Buy ASV Token at IDO on BSCSstation LaunchPad and AU21 Capital
AstroVerse has crossed the mark of 81,000 Followers on Twitter
AstroVerse is the ideal destination for players who want to increase their income and have fun while exploring the mysterious universe.
Find more information about AstroVerse:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Credit: Source link