CyberTrade NFT is an upcoming NFT P2E game with a cyber world that looks like the future. CyberTrade features a variety of game modes, fighters, items, racing cars, and bosses – all of which are represented as NFTs.
CyberTrade is an NFT based game built-in full 3D Unity engine with its own Metaverse. CyberTrade is an open-world MMO RPG Metaverse built on Binance Smart Chain, a play-to-earn game with multiple game modes centered around NFT cards representing fighters, racing cars, bosses, and items with different attributes based on the card type.
What is the project trying to achieve?
Vision future of cybertrade
- Illegal drag races: Drag race is the first game mode to come to the Cybertrade metaverse. You can look forward to racing with your NFT vehicles in the streets of Metropolit city against people all around the world.
- Street fighting: Team battles are the second game mode of the Cybertrade metaverse, where fighters and bosses of different syndicates fight each other. The gameplay is turn-based where your fighter/bosses can use various attacks, abilities, and weapons to defeat your opponent
- Open-world: This MMO experience in the AAA open-world is going to merge together the Cybertrade metaverse into one world. In this rich world, you will be exploring the huge city of Metropolit, completing various tasks, rebuilding the world, or fighting and racing for your life
The game is set in the year 2101 and corporations have taken control of a wide range of fields such as weapons, robotics, pharmaceuticals, and media. Most of them operate within the law and as a result, many live on the streets of Metropolit without a chance to get decent work.
You can become a character in the unique online world and experience cryptocurrency role-playing with an engaging storyline. CyberTrade will contain many benefits besides intense graphics environments and brand new NFTs in the form of characters, vehicles, and items.
There are special characters that you can play and fight in Metropolit, or the city of sin, which was taken over by big corporations after a technological revolution.
What is unique selling point?
- Triple-A Gaming Experience: Most progressive NFT personalisation technology ever implemented
- Fight, Race and Own Streets: Drag race, Street fight, Manage land in Metaverse, Streets, buildings & services – Get payed by other players in CyberCash
- Play 2 Earn Cybercash: Reward you for your time even if you do not win – Have fun and earn CyberCash for your time
- Level-Up and Build Nft Imperium: Level up, customise and build your NFT inventory – Use your NFTs in CyberCity metaverse & Become the ultimate Boss
- Token Name: CyberTrade
- Ticker: CCASH
- Blockchain: BSC
- Token Standard: BEP-20
- Contract: Updating…
- Token type: Governance
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 12,000,000 (1,2% CCASH)
Token release schedule
Token use case
- User Rating– The higher the user rating, the greater the power in Metropolit
- Governance – governance rights, such as making decisions in key stages of world development based on the amount of $CCASH you own and shares
- Rewards – get $CCASH rewards by playing games
- Deflation function – part of every in-game transaction used in the game will be burned
- Connect – Connect to the entire ecosystem of QORPO products (Wallet, Marketplace)
- Get NFTs and land – buy, sell, trade, and collect different NFTs
- Deposit – hold $CCASH and earn passive income
CyberTrade x Polkastarter IDO details
- Date: TBA
- Tokens for sale in total: 15,000,000
- Public Sale Token price: $0.07
- Ticker: $CCASH
- Total Raise: $650,000
- Max allocation per person: TBA
- Network: Binance Smart Chain
- You must hold a minimum of 250 POLS (or equivalent in LP tokens) in your wallet.
How to own the token?
Buy CCASH Token on Polkastarter
CyberTrade has crossed the mark of 153,000 Followers on Twitter
Cybertrade is not just any game, It’s a unique, online world crypto immersive experience with a breathtaking storyline, waiting for you to become the main character.
Find more information about CyberTrade:
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or ideas about the project, please email [email protected].
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Credit: Source link